2015 MSCE Examination Administration
The Malawi National Examinations Board (MANEB) administered the 2015 Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) examination from Wednesday, June 17th to Friday, July 10th. This is probably the highest-stake examination, considering that results from this level of examination now determine candidates’ chances of being directly admitted into public universities. This year, 157,746 candidates registered to sit for the examination. This year’s administration of this examination was successful as:
- There was no leakage of examination papers
- All designated administration centres successfully administered the examination on scheduled dates without fail
- All registered candidates were issued with Identity Cards on time.
- Officers from both the police and Ministry of Education conducted the exercise with high levels of integrity and dedication
- There was overwhelming support from the general public, especially on tip offs on suspected cheating cases or irregularities which were followed up with urgency.
For further enquiries call us on (+265)01 525 277; Fax (+265)01 525 351; or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com