Frequently Asked Questions?

Q. How can I report examination malpractices? A. MANEB welcomes information from whistleblowers. You can call us using our landlines or mobile phones. You can also write us or send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Q. Can I register for examination…

Maneb Brochure

Learn more about MANEB by downloading our brochure for free.

Free download

Go to top