Transcripts are issued when an individual requests MANEB to give information on how he/she passed in any of the examinations that we administer.
Transcript processing takes at least three (3) hours, all things being equal, and below is the procedure:
- An individual fills Transcript Application Form which requires name, examination number, school(s) attended, subjects passed, correct grades of the subjects passed and details of the addressee (employer/organisation).
- The Transcript is addressed to the employer/organisation (as indicated in 1 above) that requires the information.
- The Transcript carries MANEB seal for authenticity.
- The Transcript is wax-sealed and sent to the employer/organisation in question.
- Payment of a processing fee of MK15, 000.00 for local use and MK40, 000.00 for international use.
Note: We encourage applicants to send their transcripts themselves as MANEB does not shoulder posting charges. Applicants are further warned against opening the wax-sealed envelope as doing so invalidates the transcript.